Operation process of TYE-300 pressure testing machine
Turn on the power of the main machine of the press (the red button light is on).
1. Turn on the power of the main machine of the press (the red button light is on).
2. Press the oil pump start button (the green button light is on), and the oil pump will preheat for about 15 minutes after starting.
3. Turn on the power of the computer system; start the computer and enter the Windows operating system; double-click the icon of the pressure testing machine on the desktop with the left mouse button to enter the operation interface of the pressure testing machine control system.
4. Turn on the power to the controller.
5. User parameter setting Setting steps: Click the "User parameter setting button" to pop up the user parameter setting interface. Change the parameters of the test block as needed, such as: inspection unit, component name, sample area, sample age, sample number, etc.; the sample age is associated with the damage constant, and generally the 1-day-old test block is damaged The constant is "0.5"; the selected damage constant of the 3-day-old test block is "1"; the selective damage constant of the 7- and 28-day-old test block is "2". The damage constant can be adjusted according to the degree of fragmentation of the test block. If the degree of fragmentation of the test block is too large, the damage constant should be adjusted accordingly. If the degree of fragmentation of the test block is too small, the damage constant should be adjusted accordingly. In the user parameters, the percentage of the rising and falling speed of the oil cylinder can be adjusted. If a group of test blocks is required for continuous testing, tick the specified place, and select "continuous test interval time" according to the level of proficiency. The system automatically follows the set test block Samples complete the loading process. When a test block is successfully broken, the user should immediately install the next test block, and the system will automatically load it after the set time interval. until all test blocks are loaded. After setting the user parameters, press the "OK" button, and the system will save the parameters.
6. After the parameters are set, install the test block, click the button on the right side of the screen "auto load", and the system starts to load; if you need to temporarily terminate the test, use the left button of the mouse to click "exit loading" or hit the keyboard " ESC" key to pause the test. The system prompts, to redo press the "YES" key.
7. Shut down the system in the following order after the test: Press the stop button of the oil pump (the red button lights up), turn off the power of the main machine of the press; turn off the power of the controller; turn off all programs of the computer, exit the Windows operating system, and turn off the power of the computer.